3DAYS/2NIGHTS DISCOVER CAMERON
1 Free at leisure after check-in.
After breakfast, proceed to Cameron Countryside Tour:
Since the discovery of the Cameron Highlands by William Cameron in 1885, the highlands have not only been transformed into a farming land and a retreat for the wealthy Chinese businessman but has also become the most popular destination for local and foreign holiday makers alike.
In 1929, John Archibald Russell a Scottish, was the first person to be granted a piece of land to cultivate tea in this region. Today, his company Boh Plantations is the biggest tea grower in Malaysia.
This half-day tour will take you to one of his tea plantations to watch the processing of black tea and later to sample various kind of tea in the tea house. After the tea break we will visit our local fruit and vegetable market, an apiary farm, Butterfly garden, Chinese Buddhist temple, Cactus and Flower gardens and lastly a Strawberry farm.
After breakfast, free at leisure until your check out from the hotel.
* Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events. (Rates and dates are to be advised)
* Price is subject to surcharge during peak season
* Accommodation based on 4* hotel with the lowest categories
Price from MYR 349.30 onwards** Terms & conditions apply.
Term & Conditions:
1. Applicable only for the Malaysian and Singapore Market.
2. All rates are subject to availability & to change without prior notice.