3DAYS/2NIGHTS FREE & EASY KUCHING
Upon arrival, you will be met and transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure after check-in.
Breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon, proceed for halfday Kuching city tour. Kuching meaning "cat" in the Malay language is situated on both banks of the Sarawak River. It is also the Capital of Sarawak. This tour takes you across the Satok Bridge to cruise pass the State Mosque and a visit to the Cat Museum (closed on Mondays), view the Astana, the former residence of the White Rajahs, now the Governor's residence, the Court House, the Post Office, the Pavilion, the Square Tower, the Sarawak Museum and the Central Market. A stopover at the picturesque and colourful "Tua Pek Kong" Chinese Temple built in 1876.
After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the airport.
* Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events. (Rates and dates are to be advised)
* Price is subject to surcharge during peak season
* Accommodation based on 3* hotel with the lowest categories
Price from MYR 391.70 onwards** Terms & conditions apply.
Term & Conditions:
1. Applicable only for the Malaysian and Singapore Market.
2. All rates are subject to availability & to change without prior notice.