3DAYS/2NIGHTS PENANG HAS IT ALL
Upon arrival, you will be met and transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure after check-in. This evening, explore Georgetown like you have never experienced before and have your meal at the 'one and only' restaurant in Penang that boasts of breathtaking night views of Georgetown. Among the highlights are taste the local hawker foods and trishaw ride through Penang Road.
After breakfast, explore Penang, the “Pearl of the Orient” from its sandy shores to quaint countryside and nostalgic Georgetown. The metropolitan city combines the best of east and west as seen by its fascinating collection of fine old buildings, each bearing the stamp of different foreign influences in its colourful history. Among the highlights of the tour are Batu Ferringhi, Teluk Bahang, Snake Temple, Penang Bridge and O E Fine Jewellery Factory tour. then, drop-off at the hotel. At 1400hrs, enjoy a tour up to the refreshing Penang Hill and a visit the largest temple in Malaysia, the Kek Lok Si Temple. Among the highlights of the tour are Penang Hill by Funicular Train ride, Kek Lok Si Temple and Tortoise Sanctuary.
After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the airport.
a) Package excludes entrance fees
b) All the tours and transfer are on seat-in-coach basis.
* Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events. (Rates and dates are to be advised)
* Price is subject to surcharge during peak season
* Accommodation based on 3* hotel with the lowest categories
Price from MYR 574.00 onwards** Terms & conditions apply.
Term & Conditions:
1. Applicable only for the Malaysian and Singapore Market.
2. All rates are subject to availability & to change without prior notice.